Ertl,American Muscle,1969 Pontiac GTO, Judge 1;18 scale diecast model car.
- Welly 1 18 Scale 18055HW 1941 Willy's Jeep MB Hood Up US Army Diecast model Car
- THE GREATEST GENERATION MILTARY SET 1 64 1 100 1 87 JOHNNY LIGHTNING JLML001-B
- Wwii Us Navy Lcm(3) Landing Craft D-Day Normandy 1944 Kit TRUMPETER 1 35 TR00347
- Corgi Toys 318 Lotus Elan S2 with original box
- AUTOART 70185 ALFA ROMEO 4C, GLOSS WHITE 1 18TH SCALE
- Carrara 1 43 Vw Bus Samba With Caravan
- SMITH AUTO MODELS AUSTIN K6 RAF FIRE SERVICE MINT IN BOX
- Ilario Horch 830 BL 1936 Charles de Gaulles Ilario IL43119
- Rare Vintage 1960s ALPS Japan Battery Op Dice Throwing Monkey Toy - Original Box
- Esu Electronic 56499 Decoder DCC LokSound V4.0 6 pin NE
- Ersatz-Motor mit Schwungmasse + Anleitung z.B. für ROCO Lokomotiven Spur H0 NEU
Duke Children's Ranked Among Top 50 Children's Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report
Duke Children’s is ranked among the top 50 children's hospitals nationally in 9 specialties by U.S. News & World Report, which just released their 2019-2020 rankings of the best children's hospitals. The specialties are cancer, diabetes and endocrinology, gastroenterology and GI surgery, neonatology, nephrology, neurology and neurosurgery, orthopedics, pulmonology, and urology.
North Carolina’s First Double Hand Transplant Recipient Grateful for Gift
In April 2017, Debra Kelly developed an invasive strep A infection that almost killed her and required her hands and legs to be amputated. Just 10 months after learning about Duke’s hand transplant program, Kelly became the first person in North Carolina to receive a bilateral hand transplant. Today she is thrilled to be regaining her independence and returning to the activities she loves.
Weight Loss Surgery Gives Mom New Lease on Life
Michelle Taylor of Bahama, NC, woke up one morning with an epiphany: “I just had this overwhelming feeling that I wouldn’t be here in 10 years.” Her weight was out of control, and she was ready to make a change. After deciding to try gastric bypass surgery, she made a list of things she wanted to do after losing weight. Since her surgery in August 2014, Taylor has lost 140 pounds and has crossed off every single item on her list, including the most important one: to live.
Duke Health BlogMore Stories
GMP 1 18 VINTAGE SERIES RODGER WARD DIRT CHAMP READ IN BOX 3900 MADE Jul6
Lamaze Prepared Child Birth Class
Lot of 4, Mattel Hot Wheels 1999 Street Art Series 1 64 scale Jul8
Loud and Proud Communication Group for Parkinson's Disease
Breast & GYN Cancer Support Group