1 18 Sun Star - 1964 FORD Galaxie 500 Hard Top - American Collectibles -OVP
- Bespoke Model 1 43 1963 Ferrari 250 GTO 4491 GT Special Roof
- 1 64 PORSCHE 919 HYBRID LEMANS 2017 COCHE DE METAL A ESCALA DIE CAST
- Mercedes-Benz M-Klasse Weiss SUV W166 Ab 2011 1 18 Minichamps Modell Auto mit ..
- 1 87 Brekina VW T1 a Bad Wildungen Kasten
- MINIMARQUE (ILLUSTRA) 1958 EDSEL CITATION CON DN Coral
- NOREV NV181651 CITROEN C4 CACTUS 2014 WHITE BROWN 1 18 MODEL DIE CAST MODEL
- Fiat 18 BL 1914 Beige 1 43 Model RIO4316 RIO
- HPI-Racing Porsche 956 LH 1985 LeMans, Palmer - Weaver - Lloyd 1 43
- RUSO GAZ-66 LUZ LED LO DEL CARRO Trumpeter Kit TR 01016
- KR Case to hold GW Necron Ghost Ark,destoyers,Catacomb Command Barge (E-058)
- Tension the Zany Crazy Naming Game Cheatwell Games. Best Price
Duke Children's Ranked Among Top 50 Children's Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report
Duke Children’s is ranked among the top 50 children's hospitals nationally in 9 specialties by U.S. News & World Report, which just released their 2019-2020 rankings of the best children's hospitals. The specialties are cancer, diabetes and endocrinology, gastroenterology and GI surgery, neonatology, nephrology, neurology and neurosurgery, orthopedics, pulmonology, and urology.
North Carolina’s First Double Hand Transplant Recipient Grateful for Gift
In April 2017, Debra Kelly developed an invasive strep A infection that almost killed her and required her hands and legs to be amputated. Just 10 months after learning about Duke’s hand transplant program, Kelly became the first person in North Carolina to receive a bilateral hand transplant. Today she is thrilled to be regaining her independence and returning to the activities she loves.
Weight Loss Surgery Gives Mom New Lease on Life
Michelle Taylor of Bahama, NC, woke up one morning with an epiphany: “I just had this overwhelming feeling that I wouldn’t be here in 10 years.” Her weight was out of control, and she was ready to make a change. After deciding to try gastric bypass surgery, she made a list of things she wanted to do after losing weight. Since her surgery in August 2014, Taylor has lost 140 pounds and has crossed off every single item on her list, including the most important one: to live.
Duke Health BlogMore Stories
NSU RO 80 (white) 1972 1 18 MINICHAMPS 151015406 Jul6
Lamaze Prepared Child Birth Class
Super Massive LOT of 69 HOT WHEELS Treasure Hunts T-Hunts Set VHTF Rare Jul8
Loud and Proud Communication Group for Parkinson's Disease
Breast & GYN Cancer Support Group