Caterpillar Metal Diecast Cat 3049 Raw Material Processor 1 50th 85919 Limited
- 1 43 PORSCHE 911 3.2 TARGA METALLIC DARK RED LS204A by LOOKSMART
- FORD FIESTA 1600 GR2 CLARK PORTER MONTE CARLO 1979 NEO 45381 1 43
- Rolls Royce SIII H J Mulliner DHC (1963) Resin Model Car 11705-012
- Biante Holden LX A9X Torana Allan Moffat 1979 AMSCAR
- 1 43 American Hot Rod Spielwaren-Messe-Modell Nürnberg 2004 MINICHAMPS MINT+RAR
- Opel Ascona 400 RALLY J.L Clarr J.Sevelinge SUN STAR MODELS 1 18
- Lazer Stars Astronomy Projector Light Show Night Sky bluee Nebula Cloud Galaxy
- SPARK MODELL S5168 TOYOTA YARIS WRC RALLYE MONTE CARLO 2017 LATVALA-ANTTILA 1 43
- T-100 USSR Caterpillar Tractor 1 43 AVD Models 3010AVD
- Melroe Bobcat M-700 Hydrostatic 16 X 20 500 Pc Jigsaw Puzzle Clark Equipment
- 25mm 19th century zulus - warriors 16 figures - inf (22923)
Duke Children's Ranked Among Top 50 Children's Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report
Duke Children’s is ranked among the top 50 children's hospitals nationally in 9 specialties by U.S. News & World Report, which just released their 2019-2020 rankings of the best children's hospitals. The specialties are cancer, diabetes and endocrinology, gastroenterology and GI surgery, neonatology, nephrology, neurology and neurosurgery, orthopedics, pulmonology, and urology.
North Carolina’s First Double Hand Transplant Recipient Grateful for Gift
In April 2017, Debra Kelly developed an invasive strep A infection that almost killed her and required her hands and legs to be amputated. Just 10 months after learning about Duke’s hand transplant program, Kelly became the first person in North Carolina to receive a bilateral hand transplant. Today she is thrilled to be regaining her independence and returning to the activities she loves.
Weight Loss Surgery Gives Mom New Lease on Life
Michelle Taylor of Bahama, NC, woke up one morning with an epiphany: “I just had this overwhelming feeling that I wouldn’t be here in 10 years.” Her weight was out of control, and she was ready to make a change. After deciding to try gastric bypass surgery, she made a list of things she wanted to do after losing weight. Since her surgery in August 2014, Taylor has lost 140 pounds and has crossed off every single item on her list, including the most important one: to live.
Duke Health BlogMore Stories
GP Replicas FERRARI 330 P4 PLAIN BODY VERSION 1967 RED 1 18 Scale New Release Jul6
Lamaze Prepared Child Birth Class
M2 AUTO-THENTICS 1955 DESOTO FIREFLITE RELEASE 3 LIMITED EDITION CHASE NEW Jul8
Loud and Proud Communication Group for Parkinson's Disease
Breast & GYN Cancer Support Group