Tin soldier,museum, Knight Templar, Crusader, Jerusalem, Patrol, 54 mm
- 1934 FORD COUPE Hubley No. 404 Made in USA
- 2016 Porsche 911R en silver con red Atado Alambre Franjas de Carreras 1 43
- CIJ - 3 73 - Tracteur Renault Fainéant Fardier (Ancien, pas réédition)
- Minichamps 1 18 Scale - 155 818633 Ford Capri 3.0S V.M Woodman Spa 1981
- BRUMM BM0358B JAGUAR C N.17 WALKER-MOSS LM53 1 43 MODEL DIE CAST MODEL
- Ss City of New York New in Box 1 1250 Nip Atlas 7572011 Ua1 Μ
- MINICHAMPS Porsche 917 1 0 Kauhsen
- SPARK MODEL S0243 LOLA B 05 40 AER N.33 LM 2006 1 43 MODELLINO DIE CAST MODEL
- GM Futurliner, red weiss, 1 43, Neo
- Bachmann 35207 HO Fast Foto Drive-Thru (Assembled)
- 1930S BOBBIE BENSON IN AFRICA RADIO PREMIUM MAP IN ENV H BAR O RANGERS
Duke Children's Ranked Among Top 50 Children's Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report
Duke Children’s is ranked among the top 50 children's hospitals nationally in 9 specialties by U.S. News & World Report, which just released their 2019-2020 rankings of the best children's hospitals. The specialties are cancer, diabetes and endocrinology, gastroenterology and GI surgery, neonatology, nephrology, neurology and neurosurgery, orthopedics, pulmonology, and urology.
North Carolina’s First Double Hand Transplant Recipient Grateful for Gift
In April 2017, Debra Kelly developed an invasive strep A infection that almost killed her and required her hands and legs to be amputated. Just 10 months after learning about Duke’s hand transplant program, Kelly became the first person in North Carolina to receive a bilateral hand transplant. Today she is thrilled to be regaining her independence and returning to the activities she loves.
Weight Loss Surgery Gives Mom New Lease on Life
Michelle Taylor of Bahama, NC, woke up one morning with an epiphany: “I just had this overwhelming feeling that I wouldn’t be here in 10 years.” Her weight was out of control, and she was ready to make a change. After deciding to try gastric bypass surgery, she made a list of things she wanted to do after losing weight. Since her surgery in August 2014, Taylor has lost 140 pounds and has crossed off every single item on her list, including the most important one: to live.
Duke Health BlogMore Stories
Set Of (15) 4 Tall Pewter Knights Jul6
Lamaze Prepared Child Birth Class
Mercedes-Benz LP608 Flatbed ülane-db (General Cargo) Jul8
Loud and Proud Communication Group for Parkinson's Disease
Breast & GYN Cancer Support Group