Wiking SoMo Auktionshaus Saure 77. Auktion Mercedes MB 180 Ponton 1 87 1 90 OVP
- HOT WHEELS 2018 RLC HWC HOLIDAY TEXAS DRIVE EM EXCLUSIVE
- Metosul 1 43 - Mercedes L911 Citerne BSB Bâché Pompiers Porto
- Lamborghini Huracan Lp610-4 2014 orange Autoart 1 18 AA74603 Model
- Car Model for 2015 New Fabia 1 18 (bluee) + SMALL GIFT
- Revell 08815 Triumpf Stag in blue, Metall-Modell in 1 18, NEU in OVP
- WELLY 1 24 SCALE - 24046W - ASTON MARTIN VANQUISH - BURGUNDY
- DRAGON D3581 M60 W ERA THE SIX DAY WAR KIT 1 35 MODELO MODELO
- Bobby Dazzler 18.5 Charlie Bears Qvc Secret Colección de 2012 - Nuevo
- New AUTHENTIC WowWee Fingerlings interactive Baby Sloth name Kingsley
- Märklin 46356 Muldenkippwagen-set Ommi 51 DB Ep,III 5 tlg. MHI Neu
- Trix 22825 locomotive électrique BR 110.3 DB Décodeur numérique DCC
Duke Children's Ranked Among Top 50 Children's Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report
Duke Children’s is ranked among the top 50 children's hospitals nationally in 9 specialties by U.S. News & World Report, which just released their 2019-2020 rankings of the best children's hospitals. The specialties are cancer, diabetes and endocrinology, gastroenterology and GI surgery, neonatology, nephrology, neurology and neurosurgery, orthopedics, pulmonology, and urology.
North Carolina’s First Double Hand Transplant Recipient Grateful for Gift
In April 2017, Debra Kelly developed an invasive strep A infection that almost killed her and required her hands and legs to be amputated. Just 10 months after learning about Duke’s hand transplant program, Kelly became the first person in North Carolina to receive a bilateral hand transplant. Today she is thrilled to be regaining her independence and returning to the activities she loves.
Weight Loss Surgery Gives Mom New Lease on Life
Michelle Taylor of Bahama, NC, woke up one morning with an epiphany: “I just had this overwhelming feeling that I wouldn’t be here in 10 years.” Her weight was out of control, and she was ready to make a change. After deciding to try gastric bypass surgery, she made a list of things she wanted to do after losing weight. Since her surgery in August 2014, Taylor has lost 140 pounds and has crossed off every single item on her list, including the most important one: to live.
Duke Health BlogMore Stories
BMW X6 M (F86) Saphir black Metallizzato 1 18 Norev Jul6
Lamaze Prepared Child Birth Class
Catheram 275R 2014 Green 1 18 - S1801801 SOLIDO Jul8
Loud and Proud Communication Group for Parkinson's Disease
Breast & GYN Cancer Support Group