Faller 161506 - Car System Start-Set Linienbus MB O 317
- Premium ClassiXXs 1 43 Tatra 815 V26 - red Plane grey
- JOAL COMPACT 242 CATERPILLAR C-591 PIPELAYER - YELLOW 1 70 - GOOD IN BOX
- 1 21 Citroen HY 1962 Solido
- WESTERN MODELS CA 5A - CONVAIR 440 METROPOLITAN SWISSAIR - HB-IMF
- S-38 Deutsches Schnellboot Standmodell in hellbrown Militär Maßstab 1 160
- King & Country NA103 Napoleonic French Line Infantyman advancing loading
- Premium ClassiXXs - Glas Goggomobil TL 250 Camioneta - 1 43
- Heath Built EPW-14 Classroom Electronics Tester Berkeley Physics Lab 85-134P231
- Meditation Sand Zen Garden and Drawing Board (7-Piece Set) Japanese Feng Shui
- Faller 140344 Kit Carousel Super Wave Swinger Limited
- Roco H0 66454 Wagon avec Parroi Coulissant Type de Construction Habbins le Aae
Duke Children's Ranked Among Top 50 Children's Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report
Duke Children’s is ranked among the top 50 children's hospitals nationally in 9 specialties by U.S. News & World Report, which just released their 2019-2020 rankings of the best children's hospitals. The specialties are cancer, diabetes and endocrinology, gastroenterology and GI surgery, neonatology, nephrology, neurology and neurosurgery, orthopedics, pulmonology, and urology.
North Carolina’s First Double Hand Transplant Recipient Grateful for Gift
In April 2017, Debra Kelly developed an invasive strep A infection that almost killed her and required her hands and legs to be amputated. Just 10 months after learning about Duke’s hand transplant program, Kelly became the first person in North Carolina to receive a bilateral hand transplant. Today she is thrilled to be regaining her independence and returning to the activities she loves.
Weight Loss Surgery Gives Mom New Lease on Life
Michelle Taylor of Bahama, NC, woke up one morning with an epiphany: “I just had this overwhelming feeling that I wouldn’t be here in 10 years.” Her weight was out of control, and she was ready to make a change. After deciding to try gastric bypass surgery, she made a list of things she wanted to do after losing weight. Since her surgery in August 2014, Taylor has lost 140 pounds and has crossed off every single item on her list, including the most important one: to live.
Duke Health BlogMore Stories
1950s Matchbox.Lesney.30 FORD PREFECT grey plastic Wheels.MINT IN BOX,ORIGINAL Jul6
Lamaze Prepared Child Birth Class
84510 Trumpeter Heavy Tank Plastic Assembly Model US T29E1 DIY 1 35 Jul8
Loud and Proud Communication Group for Parkinson's Disease
Breast & GYN Cancer Support Group