BOITE 36 BOOSTERS - LE SEIGNEUR DES ANNEAUX LES SORCIERS EDITION LIMITEE . RARE
- Hot Wheels 2016 ’55 Corvette Kmart Mail In Promotion “FACTORY ERROR” VVHTF Rare
- La Salle Series 50 Coupé Dark Red 1937 (Neo Scale 1 43 45760)
- JOHN JENKINS WW1 KNIGHTS OF THE SKY ACE-31 WW1 GERMAN ALBATROS D111 FIGHTER MIB
- Timpo 43 Lead Toy Soldiers American WWII GI's 10 Poses Britains Movable Arms
- Schuco 02927 - Mercedes-Benz L1000 Weihnachten 2017 in white-black 1 43
- Isch 1500 Kombi Ischmasch Moskwitsch Russland CCCP 1 43 UdSSR OVP 1401-13-34
- AHC Model Vauxhall SRV in Dark Red on 1 43 in box
- BAYANG X8 2.4G 4CH 6Axis RC Quadcopter 360 Degree redating W 2.0MP SO6H 01
- PredOTYPE RENAULT 4CV PIE POLICE PARISIENNE - VEREM SOLIDO 1 43E RARE
- 42549 Roco Échange brides croisées double anglais DKW 10 L.345mm avec ballast
- Piko 50114 Dampflok BR 03.2 Reko DR H0
Duke Children's Ranked Among Top 50 Children's Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report
Duke Children’s is ranked among the top 50 children's hospitals nationally in 9 specialties by U.S. News & World Report, which just released their 2019-2020 rankings of the best children's hospitals. The specialties are cancer, diabetes and endocrinology, gastroenterology and GI surgery, neonatology, nephrology, neurology and neurosurgery, orthopedics, pulmonology, and urology.
North Carolina’s First Double Hand Transplant Recipient Grateful for Gift
In April 2017, Debra Kelly developed an invasive strep A infection that almost killed her and required her hands and legs to be amputated. Just 10 months after learning about Duke’s hand transplant program, Kelly became the first person in North Carolina to receive a bilateral hand transplant. Today she is thrilled to be regaining her independence and returning to the activities she loves.
Weight Loss Surgery Gives Mom New Lease on Life
Michelle Taylor of Bahama, NC, woke up one morning with an epiphany: “I just had this overwhelming feeling that I wouldn’t be here in 10 years.” Her weight was out of control, and she was ready to make a change. After deciding to try gastric bypass surgery, she made a list of things she wanted to do after losing weight. Since her surgery in August 2014, Taylor has lost 140 pounds and has crossed off every single item on her list, including the most important one: to live.
Duke Health BlogMore Stories
Tamiya 1 32 Special Project Model JASDF F-35A Lightning 2 Plastic Kit 25414 Jul6
Lamaze Prepared Child Birth Class
Unpainted and unassembled G system Beste 1 35 RX-78GP03S Stame Jul8
Loud and Proud Communication Group for Parkinson's Disease
Breast & GYN Cancer Support Group