Eduard Big-Ed 1 72 C-130h J Hercules per Italeri
- 16M Minic Tri-Ang Blechplatte Metall Spielsachen red & Creme Wohnwagen 1950's
- Twin Lions Tableau Circus Wagon ERTL 1997 Porcelain 2480 0422419DBT3
- THOMAS GUNN NAPOLEONIC FRENCH NAP023 COLONEL SIMONNEAU MIB
- AUTOart - 1 18 - JAGUAR E-TYPE ROADSTER SERIE I 3.8 - 73601
- MINICHAMPS 400090020 FORCE INDIA VJM02 saison 2009 A. Sutil 1.43 NB
- DINKY TOYS FR MECCANO 1 43 CITROEN DS19 1962 64 Ref 530
- FERRARI 400 SUPERAMERICA 1962 RED KK-Scale KKDC180061
- Stirling Engine Double Flywheel Stirlingmotor SCIENCE Educational Toys Gifts
- SIKU 8612 militärtransporter con PANZER Escala 1 50 Coche a escala NUEVO °
- VITRAINS 'OO' V2035 CLASS 37 413 BR LARGE LOGO 'LOCH EIL OUTWARD BOUND' LOCO
- Mehano 58917 Locomotora Diesel Captrain 250 006-4 en Ws Ac Digital Sonido Nuevo
Duke Children's Ranked Among Top 50 Children's Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report
Duke Children’s is ranked among the top 50 children's hospitals nationally in 9 specialties by U.S. News & World Report, which just released their 2019-2020 rankings of the best children's hospitals. The specialties are cancer, diabetes and endocrinology, gastroenterology and GI surgery, neonatology, nephrology, neurology and neurosurgery, orthopedics, pulmonology, and urology.
North Carolina’s First Double Hand Transplant Recipient Grateful for Gift
In April 2017, Debra Kelly developed an invasive strep A infection that almost killed her and required her hands and legs to be amputated. Just 10 months after learning about Duke’s hand transplant program, Kelly became the first person in North Carolina to receive a bilateral hand transplant. Today she is thrilled to be regaining her independence and returning to the activities she loves.
Weight Loss Surgery Gives Mom New Lease on Life
Michelle Taylor of Bahama, NC, woke up one morning with an epiphany: “I just had this overwhelming feeling that I wouldn’t be here in 10 years.” Her weight was out of control, and she was ready to make a change. After deciding to try gastric bypass surgery, she made a list of things she wanted to do after losing weight. Since her surgery in August 2014, Taylor has lost 140 pounds and has crossed off every single item on her list, including the most important one: to live.
Duke Health BlogMore Stories
Dragon Model kit 1 35 Jagdpanther Ausf.G1 [Early] [Smart Kit] Jul6
Lamaze Prepared Child Birth Class
Award Winner Built Dragon 1 35 Kingtiger 334 SS.Pz Abt.501 Aedennes Diorama Jul8
Loud and Proud Communication Group for Parkinson's Disease
Breast & GYN Cancer Support Group