MTG Magic Miscut Misprint Upside Down Foil Portuguese Promo Spatial Contortion
- Jaguar F Pace 2016 - TrueScale 1 18
- LORRAIN DIETRICH 1911 1 43 RAMI MADE IN FRANCE
- WIKING ALTER MB UNIMOG black Abschlepper Top Zustand Fach F5
- Brooklin BRK 132b - 1954 Chevrolet 210 Handyman - Fait En Angleterre
- Opel Diplomat B Congreenible Fissore metallic light bluee 1971 NEO46135 1 43
- MINICHAMPS 1 43 JAGUAR XJ-S Coupé 1980
- HPI RACING HPI8374 TOYOTA 2000 GT 1970 BELLATRIX YELLOW 1 43 MODELLINO DIE CAST
- ARTITEC 6870173 – MARK IV Macho Frascos Abt 14 Dora – ALEMANIA
- LOT DE 16 VOITURES MINIATURES MATCHBOX 7 ,SOLIDO 7.NOREV1 .RENAULT 1,majo. 1
- American Model Builders, Inc HO Santa Fe NO.1 Standard Two Story Depot Kit
- Roco 63586 H0 Elektrolokomotive Rh 1044 203-6 Schachbrett mit SOUND ÖBB Ep.4 6
Duke Children's Ranked Among Top 50 Children's Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report
Duke Children’s is ranked among the top 50 children's hospitals nationally in 9 specialties by U.S. News & World Report, which just released their 2019-2020 rankings of the best children's hospitals. The specialties are cancer, diabetes and endocrinology, gastroenterology and GI surgery, neonatology, nephrology, neurology and neurosurgery, orthopedics, pulmonology, and urology.
North Carolina’s First Double Hand Transplant Recipient Grateful for Gift
In April 2017, Debra Kelly developed an invasive strep A infection that almost killed her and required her hands and legs to be amputated. Just 10 months after learning about Duke’s hand transplant program, Kelly became the first person in North Carolina to receive a bilateral hand transplant. Today she is thrilled to be regaining her independence and returning to the activities she loves.
Weight Loss Surgery Gives Mom New Lease on Life
Michelle Taylor of Bahama, NC, woke up one morning with an epiphany: “I just had this overwhelming feeling that I wouldn’t be here in 10 years.” Her weight was out of control, and she was ready to make a change. After deciding to try gastric bypass surgery, she made a list of things she wanted to do after losing weight. Since her surgery in August 2014, Taylor has lost 140 pounds and has crossed off every single item on her list, including the most important one: to live.
Duke Health BlogMore Stories
Great Wall Hobby 1 35 L-3524 WWII German Zundapp KS750 w 3 figures x 2 Kits Jul6
Lamaze Prepared Child Birth Class
Ensemble Cadeau Heller 1 24 - Porsche 934 Jul8
Loud and Proud Communication Group for Parkinson's Disease
Breast & GYN Cancer Support Group