MTG Unlimited Camouflage BGS 8.5 NM-MT+Magic Card 6389 Amricons
- 1934 FORD COUPE Hubley No. 404 Made in USA
- 2016 Porsche 911R en silver con red Atado Alambre Franjas de Carreras 1 43
- CIJ - 3 73 - Tracteur Renault Fainéant Fardier (Ancien, pas réédition)
- Minichamps 1 18 Scale - 155 818633 Ford Capri 3.0S V.M Woodman Spa 1981
- BRUMM BM0358B JAGUAR C N.17 WALKER-MOSS LM53 1 43 MODEL DIE CAST MODEL
- Lancia Delta 1600 HF Turbo IE R86 grey 1 18
- SPARK MODELO S43TF53 LANCIA D20 N.76 DIE CAST TARGA FLORIO 1953 U.MAGLIOLI 1 43
- New Laser Classroom Tech Light Lab Optic Science Experiment Kit STEM curriculum
- Diapet G-134 Yonezawa Mitsubishi Lancer 2000 Rally in perfect mint condition
- MARKLIN MÄRKLIN 4624 SONDERMODELL NS CARGO SELF UNLOADING HOPPER WAGON nq
- 2 PIECE ORIGINAL ART DENNYS FAST FOOD TOY MASK JIM CARREY DOG & FRAMED
Duke Children's Ranked Among Top 50 Children's Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report
Duke Children’s is ranked among the top 50 children's hospitals nationally in 9 specialties by U.S. News & World Report, which just released their 2019-2020 rankings of the best children's hospitals. The specialties are cancer, diabetes and endocrinology, gastroenterology and GI surgery, neonatology, nephrology, neurology and neurosurgery, orthopedics, pulmonology, and urology.
North Carolina’s First Double Hand Transplant Recipient Grateful for Gift
In April 2017, Debra Kelly developed an invasive strep A infection that almost killed her and required her hands and legs to be amputated. Just 10 months after learning about Duke’s hand transplant program, Kelly became the first person in North Carolina to receive a bilateral hand transplant. Today she is thrilled to be regaining her independence and returning to the activities she loves.
Weight Loss Surgery Gives Mom New Lease on Life
Michelle Taylor of Bahama, NC, woke up one morning with an epiphany: “I just had this overwhelming feeling that I wouldn’t be here in 10 years.” Her weight was out of control, and she was ready to make a change. After deciding to try gastric bypass surgery, she made a list of things she wanted to do after losing weight. Since her surgery in August 2014, Taylor has lost 140 pounds and has crossed off every single item on her list, including the most important one: to live.
Duke Health BlogMore Stories
1 72 PROFESSIONAL BUILT MODEL ARMADA HOBBY ZiL-130 Dumper Early Cab Jul6
Lamaze Prepared Child Birth Class
Resicast 1 35 Dead Tired British Carrier Crew Sleeping WWII (3 Figures) 355625 Jul8
Loud and Proud Communication Group for Parkinson's Disease
Breast & GYN Cancer Support Group