Super Robot Wars OG Original Generations Soulgain plastic kit Kotobukiya New
- Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R (PGC10) early normal wheel white KYOSHO 05510W 1 43
- JOHNNY LIGHTNING 1969 70 71 72 CHEVY NOVA 2 in 1 MODEL KIT SET blueE
- Porsche 911 GT2 rs (red black) 2018
- NEU Nebelscheinwerfer für BMW E39 E46 3 Series 3er Smoke M-PAKET SV HABM17ER XI
- RENAULT 5 Le Car TURBO IMSA GT OttO Mobile 1 18 Model Car OT261 R5
- OLD RARE GAMDA KOOR SABRA idem CRAGSTAN PONTIAC GTO 1969 REF 8107 ISRAEL IN BOX
- Ravensburger Battute colori Imparare Gioco Bambini Farbenlernspiel Quantitativi
- Maserati Tipo 61 Birdcage Espacio Marco por Cmc en 1 18 Escala Cmc 122
- UDALOY CLASS ALMIRANTE PANTELEYEV Trumpeter Kit TR 04516
- Fleischman H0 01061541 Pont de moyeu pour H0 6154C - NEUF + EMBALLAGE D'ORIGINE
- Warhammer Quest board game 100% complete, unpainted, prime condition [ENG, 1995]
Duke Children's Ranked Among Top 50 Children's Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report
Duke Children’s is ranked among the top 50 children's hospitals nationally in 9 specialties by U.S. News & World Report, which just released their 2019-2020 rankings of the best children's hospitals. The specialties are cancer, diabetes and endocrinology, gastroenterology and GI surgery, neonatology, nephrology, neurology and neurosurgery, orthopedics, pulmonology, and urology.
North Carolina’s First Double Hand Transplant Recipient Grateful for Gift
In April 2017, Debra Kelly developed an invasive strep A infection that almost killed her and required her hands and legs to be amputated. Just 10 months after learning about Duke’s hand transplant program, Kelly became the first person in North Carolina to receive a bilateral hand transplant. Today she is thrilled to be regaining her independence and returning to the activities she loves.
Weight Loss Surgery Gives Mom New Lease on Life
Michelle Taylor of Bahama, NC, woke up one morning with an epiphany: “I just had this overwhelming feeling that I wouldn’t be here in 10 years.” Her weight was out of control, and she was ready to make a change. After deciding to try gastric bypass surgery, she made a list of things she wanted to do after losing weight. Since her surgery in August 2014, Taylor has lost 140 pounds and has crossed off every single item on her list, including the most important one: to live.
Duke Health BlogMore Stories
Yu-Gi-Oh 3 pcs Japanese 20AP-JP041 Mezuki Masakami Oni (Normal Parallel) Japan Jul6
Lamaze Prepared Child Birth Class
NEW BANDAI HGUC 1 144 RX-78GP03 DENDROBIUM PlasticModelKit Gundam0083 from Japan Jul8
Loud and Proud Communication Group for Parkinson's Disease
Breast & GYN Cancer Support Group