Hobby Master 1 72 die cast SNJ-5 US Navy Airplane Air Power Series
- First Legion ROM162 Imperial Roman Legionary Testudo Cover Variant 1 - Center
- Ebro 1 43 KCMG Ellis SF14 2014 finished product
- 1 50 ERF ECT Olympic JR Adams 1 50 • CORGI AN13418
- Corgi 1 50 Scale 80305 - Garrett 4CD Road Tractor Trailer & Log Load - Wynns
- Tin toy soldiers ELITE painted 54 mm One-Eyed Celtic Warrior with War Axe
- Scalex Aston Martin DB2 Tin plate Friction Drive
- C3200 Scalextric Coche Ranura Mclaren MP4-12C Supercar Yellow 1 3 2 Escala
- 5 old vintage Bronzes Miniature Sizes Fairy Tales Characters Fig's from England
- Ottica Interferenza Filtri 486.1 H Beta 1.0 NM Alto Throughput Normale I
- Adult Kids Sled Winter Outdoor Sports Activity Sand Grass Sliding Board W Brake
- Rivarossi 3536 Vagone Letto Mu 71 81 72-70 600-1 Della ÖBB Epoca 4 5
Duke Children's Ranked Among Top 50 Children's Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report
Duke Children’s is ranked among the top 50 children's hospitals nationally in 9 specialties by U.S. News & World Report, which just released their 2019-2020 rankings of the best children's hospitals. The specialties are cancer, diabetes and endocrinology, gastroenterology and GI surgery, neonatology, nephrology, neurology and neurosurgery, orthopedics, pulmonology, and urology.
North Carolina’s First Double Hand Transplant Recipient Grateful for Gift
In April 2017, Debra Kelly developed an invasive strep A infection that almost killed her and required her hands and legs to be amputated. Just 10 months after learning about Duke’s hand transplant program, Kelly became the first person in North Carolina to receive a bilateral hand transplant. Today she is thrilled to be regaining her independence and returning to the activities she loves.
Weight Loss Surgery Gives Mom New Lease on Life
Michelle Taylor of Bahama, NC, woke up one morning with an epiphany: “I just had this overwhelming feeling that I wouldn’t be here in 10 years.” Her weight was out of control, and she was ready to make a change. After deciding to try gastric bypass surgery, she made a list of things she wanted to do after losing weight. Since her surgery in August 2014, Taylor has lost 140 pounds and has crossed off every single item on her list, including the most important one: to live.
Duke Health BlogMore Stories
Eglise Sant Feliu de Vilac (Espagne) - Ech 1 100 - 3500 pcs - 21,5 x 46 x 28 cm Jul6
Lamaze Prepared Child Birth Class
Weiss Weib black Puella Magi Madoka Magica Rebellion Sealed ENG Booster Box Jul8
Loud and Proud Communication Group for Parkinson's Disease
Breast & GYN Cancer Support Group