ITALERI 1 48 G HAWKER HUNTER FGA6 FGA9 2708
- HOT WHEELS 2018 RLC HWC HOLIDAY TEXAS DRIVE EM EXCLUSIVE
- Metosul 1 43 - Mercedes L911 Citerne BSB Bâché Pompiers Porto
- Lamborghini Huracan Lp610-4 2014 orange Autoart 1 18 AA74603 Model
- Car Model for 2015 New Fabia 1 18 (bluee) + SMALL GIFT
- Revell 08815 Triumpf Stag in blue, Metall-Modell in 1 18, NEU in OVP
- Polistil 1 43 - Ford Escort
- 2785 Massey Ferguson 135 without Cab 1 3 2 Universal Hobbies
- BRUMM BM0578 FERRARI 312 T4 G.VILLENEUVE 1979 N.12 WINNER USA OVEST GP 1 43
- Hand Built Model Roxley Models Ital utility Van Jersey Post in Red Yellow 1 43
- NEW RUBICON MODELS SDKFZ 251 1 AUSF D GAME COLLECTIBLE ACTION FIGURES RU28G07
- Games Workshop Warhammer The End Times Nagash Limited Edition Boxed Set NIB
Duke Children's Ranked Among Top 50 Children's Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report
Duke Children’s is ranked among the top 50 children's hospitals nationally in 9 specialties by U.S. News & World Report, which just released their 2019-2020 rankings of the best children's hospitals. The specialties are cancer, diabetes and endocrinology, gastroenterology and GI surgery, neonatology, nephrology, neurology and neurosurgery, orthopedics, pulmonology, and urology.
North Carolina’s First Double Hand Transplant Recipient Grateful for Gift
In April 2017, Debra Kelly developed an invasive strep A infection that almost killed her and required her hands and legs to be amputated. Just 10 months after learning about Duke’s hand transplant program, Kelly became the first person in North Carolina to receive a bilateral hand transplant. Today she is thrilled to be regaining her independence and returning to the activities she loves.
Weight Loss Surgery Gives Mom New Lease on Life
Michelle Taylor of Bahama, NC, woke up one morning with an epiphany: “I just had this overwhelming feeling that I wouldn’t be here in 10 years.” Her weight was out of control, and she was ready to make a change. After deciding to try gastric bypass surgery, she made a list of things she wanted to do after losing weight. Since her surgery in August 2014, Taylor has lost 140 pounds and has crossed off every single item on her list, including the most important one: to live.
Duke Health BlogMore Stories
AFV Club 1 35 35272 IDF M109A1 Rochev Model Military Kit Jul6
Lamaze Prepared Child Birth Class
Bandai Hobby SHIN MUSHA GUNDAM SENGOKU No JIN, Bandai MG Action Figure Jul8
Loud and Proud Communication Group for Parkinson's Disease
Breast & GYN Cancer Support Group