VW Volkswagen Bus T1 + Anhänger + Porsche Diesel Allgaier Traktor Schuco 1 43
- HOT WHEELS 2018 RLC HWC HOLIDAY TEXAS DRIVE EM EXCLUSIVE
- Metosul 1 43 - Mercedes L911 Citerne BSB Bâché Pompiers Porto
- Lamborghini Huracan Lp610-4 2014 orange Autoart 1 18 AA74603 Model
- Car Model for 2015 New Fabia 1 18 (bluee) + SMALL GIFT
- Revell 08815 Triumpf Stag in blue, Metall-Modell in 1 18, NEU in OVP
- Majorette no. 232 Porsche Le Mans en boîte
- NOREV NV185137 RENAULT R.S. 01 2016 INTERCEPTOR JEAN RAGNOTTI 1 18
- Chair Cushion Particle Stuffed Soft Kids Big Round Animals Penguin Pig Bear Owl
- Mini Pastel 360Pcs - Princess
- Faller 161483 Car System Scala H0 Autocarro MB Actros L' 02 Chemietran
- BV684-4Märklin H0 Ac 4228 Wagon Set Technologieschau Rheingold DRG Nem Ovp
Duke Children's Ranked Among Top 50 Children's Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report
Duke Children’s is ranked among the top 50 children's hospitals nationally in 9 specialties by U.S. News & World Report, which just released their 2019-2020 rankings of the best children's hospitals. The specialties are cancer, diabetes and endocrinology, gastroenterology and GI surgery, neonatology, nephrology, neurology and neurosurgery, orthopedics, pulmonology, and urology.
North Carolina’s First Double Hand Transplant Recipient Grateful for Gift
In April 2017, Debra Kelly developed an invasive strep A infection that almost killed her and required her hands and legs to be amputated. Just 10 months after learning about Duke’s hand transplant program, Kelly became the first person in North Carolina to receive a bilateral hand transplant. Today she is thrilled to be regaining her independence and returning to the activities she loves.
Weight Loss Surgery Gives Mom New Lease on Life
Michelle Taylor of Bahama, NC, woke up one morning with an epiphany: “I just had this overwhelming feeling that I wouldn’t be here in 10 years.” Her weight was out of control, and she was ready to make a change. After deciding to try gastric bypass surgery, she made a list of things she wanted to do after losing weight. Since her surgery in August 2014, Taylor has lost 140 pounds and has crossed off every single item on her list, including the most important one: to live.
Duke Health BlogMore Stories
Hot Wheels 1998 Dream Halloween Way 2 Fast HTF Jul6
Lamaze Prepared Child Birth Class
Matchbox M3 Thornycraft Tank Transporter last issue in htf E box Jul8
Loud and Proud Communication Group for Parkinson's Disease
Breast & GYN Cancer Support Group