1 43 Minichamps MERCEDES GP PETRONAS MGP W01 NICO ROSBERG 2010 - 410100004
- Hot Wheels 2016 ’55 Corvette Kmart Mail In Promotion “FACTORY ERROR” VVHTF Rare
- La Salle Series 50 Coupé Dark Red 1937 (Neo Scale 1 43 45760)
- JOHN JENKINS WW1 KNIGHTS OF THE SKY ACE-31 WW1 GERMAN ALBATROS D111 FIGHTER MIB
- Timpo 43 Lead Toy Soldiers American WWII GI's 10 Poses Britains Movable Arms
- Schuco 02927 - Mercedes-Benz L1000 Weihnachten 2017 in white-black 1 43
- 1 43 HPI IG Ignition Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-R (PGC10) () 1970 JAF IG0175 GS
- Bandai Full Armor Gundam Modelos Plástico Hg 1 144 Bomba Limitado Transparente
- Wind Power 2.0 Electric Vehicle Kit
- Neo 43045 Daimler Kutschenwagen 1886
- Star Wars Starship Battles Lot of Various Ships
- HO Scale Walthers Cornerstone 933-3062 Glacier Gravel Company Building Kit
Duke Children's Ranked Among Top 50 Children's Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report
Duke Children’s is ranked among the top 50 children's hospitals nationally in 9 specialties by U.S. News & World Report, which just released their 2019-2020 rankings of the best children's hospitals. The specialties are cancer, diabetes and endocrinology, gastroenterology and GI surgery, neonatology, nephrology, neurology and neurosurgery, orthopedics, pulmonology, and urology.
North Carolina’s First Double Hand Transplant Recipient Grateful for Gift
In April 2017, Debra Kelly developed an invasive strep A infection that almost killed her and required her hands and legs to be amputated. Just 10 months after learning about Duke’s hand transplant program, Kelly became the first person in North Carolina to receive a bilateral hand transplant. Today she is thrilled to be regaining her independence and returning to the activities she loves.
Weight Loss Surgery Gives Mom New Lease on Life
Michelle Taylor of Bahama, NC, woke up one morning with an epiphany: “I just had this overwhelming feeling that I wouldn’t be here in 10 years.” Her weight was out of control, and she was ready to make a change. After deciding to try gastric bypass surgery, she made a list of things she wanted to do after losing weight. Since her surgery in August 2014, Taylor has lost 140 pounds and has crossed off every single item on her list, including the most important one: to live.
Duke Health BlogMore Stories
Bus Model Dongfeng Chaolong BEV 1 40 (White Red) + SMALL GIFT Jul6
Lamaze Prepared Child Birth Class
TRAX TR13G Holden FC Sedan Swan Taxis 1 43 Scale Jul8
Loud and Proud Communication Group for Parkinson's Disease
Breast & GYN Cancer Support Group