Mercedes Benz Sauber C 9 Baldi Johansson 1 18 Neu OVP
- Dinky 14A grey Bev Lkw Hervorragend Mw
- Brand Brabham Bmw Bt52 Michelin
- JOHNNY LIGHTNING JLSP020 1965 CHEVY STEPSIDE w ENCLOSED TRAILER 1 64 WHITE Chase
- TOYOTA TOYOPET CROWN 1962 F43-006 First43 bluee 1 43 Miniture Car New Japan
- Soviet Russian VAZ 2102 LADA metal diecast car model 1 43 made in USSR
- Premium ClassiXXs VW T1 Großraumpritsche - Porsche - 1965 - 1 43
- Leap Pad Learning System by Leap Frog, Pre K and Up Brand New and Sealed
- BREKINA Berliner Paket Fahrt-Bartz - 5 teiliges Set - 1 87
- Trumpeter 01018 1 35 Static Model Russian GAZ-66 Oil Tanker Tractor Car Panzer
- Märklin H0 BR 81 002 digläuft siehe Video Schmutz Kratzer o.OVP
- Kibri 13040 H0 Kit Open Cast Mining Cranes Breuer u. Wasel
Duke Children's Ranked Among Top 50 Children's Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report
Duke Children’s is ranked among the top 50 children's hospitals nationally in 9 specialties by U.S. News & World Report, which just released their 2019-2020 rankings of the best children's hospitals. The specialties are cancer, diabetes and endocrinology, gastroenterology and GI surgery, neonatology, nephrology, neurology and neurosurgery, orthopedics, pulmonology, and urology.
North Carolina’s First Double Hand Transplant Recipient Grateful for Gift
In April 2017, Debra Kelly developed an invasive strep A infection that almost killed her and required her hands and legs to be amputated. Just 10 months after learning about Duke’s hand transplant program, Kelly became the first person in North Carolina to receive a bilateral hand transplant. Today she is thrilled to be regaining her independence and returning to the activities she loves.
Weight Loss Surgery Gives Mom New Lease on Life
Michelle Taylor of Bahama, NC, woke up one morning with an epiphany: “I just had this overwhelming feeling that I wouldn’t be here in 10 years.” Her weight was out of control, and she was ready to make a change. After deciding to try gastric bypass surgery, she made a list of things she wanted to do after losing weight. Since her surgery in August 2014, Taylor has lost 140 pounds and has crossed off every single item on her list, including the most important one: to live.
Duke Health BlogMore Stories
1 43 AMC Pacer 1975 NEO43520 Neo scale models Jul6
Lamaze Prepared Child Birth Class
1 18 SCALE ARIZONA DPS HWY PATROL FD PD SUV UT DIECAST WITH WORKING LIGHTS SIREN Jul8
Loud and Proud Communication Group for Parkinson's Disease
Breast & GYN Cancer Support Group