Jaguar 420 Harold Radford Congreenible Baujahr 1967 red 1 43 Matrix
- AUTOart 1 18 RWB 993 Red Gun Metal Wheel Finished Product F S from Japan
- Japanese Wood Collage 3D-Art Handmade Kit Himeji castle Craft 30x21cm
- CHRYSLER 300 C LIMOUSINE PLAYERZ LIGHTS DIE CAST 1 24 MAISTO DE LUXE F S SEALED
- SALE Elite tin soldiers St. Petersburg A knight with a flag. 54 mm.
- CORGI Classics 54401 GM 5301 FISHBOWL LIONEL CITY BUS SERVICES New and Rare
- VW SCIROCCO III 3 GT 2.0 TSI VIPER GREEN PRESS EDITION 1 43 NOREV (DEALER MODEL)
- Super Duper Publications BGO175 - Webber Phonological Awareness Bingo
- Eisco Labs 13 Eddy Current Demonstration
- SPARK MODELO S5821 ALPINE A470 GIBSON N.35 LM 2017 PANCIATICI-RAGUES-NEGRAO 1 43
- 28mm Napoleonic WDS painted Russian Infantry 1809-1814 q91
- Foetid Bloat Drone Warhammer 40k Death Guard Painted
Duke Children's Ranked Among Top 50 Children's Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report
Duke Children’s is ranked among the top 50 children's hospitals nationally in 9 specialties by U.S. News & World Report, which just released their 2019-2020 rankings of the best children's hospitals. The specialties are cancer, diabetes and endocrinology, gastroenterology and GI surgery, neonatology, nephrology, neurology and neurosurgery, orthopedics, pulmonology, and urology.
North Carolina’s First Double Hand Transplant Recipient Grateful for Gift
In April 2017, Debra Kelly developed an invasive strep A infection that almost killed her and required her hands and legs to be amputated. Just 10 months after learning about Duke’s hand transplant program, Kelly became the first person in North Carolina to receive a bilateral hand transplant. Today she is thrilled to be regaining her independence and returning to the activities she loves.
Weight Loss Surgery Gives Mom New Lease on Life
Michelle Taylor of Bahama, NC, woke up one morning with an epiphany: “I just had this overwhelming feeling that I wouldn’t be here in 10 years.” Her weight was out of control, and she was ready to make a change. After deciding to try gastric bypass surgery, she made a list of things she wanted to do after losing weight. Since her surgery in August 2014, Taylor has lost 140 pounds and has crossed off every single item on her list, including the most important one: to live.
Duke Health BlogMore Stories
TRUE SCALE MINIATURES 1 18 F1 PIT CREW FIGURINES TEAM TYRRELL TSM12AC12 SET OF 6 Jul6
Lamaze Prepared Child Birth Class
1 18 Ertl 1948 Jaguar XK120 green Jul8
Loud and Proud Communication Group for Parkinson's Disease
Breast & GYN Cancer Support Group