DINKY TOYS MODEL No.224 MERCEDES BENZ C111 PERSPEX BOX VN MIB
- Citroen Dyane 1974 bluee 1 18 - S1800305 SOLIDO
- DIECAST MASTER DM85927 CAT 972M WHEEL LOADER 1 50 MODEL DIE CAST MODEL
- Tekno 1 50 - Scania 142H 1984 Mid Trailer Covered scania
- AUTOart 70256 Aston Martin Rapide S 2015 - weiss (stratus white) 1 18 NEU OVP
- Resin Car Model GT Spirit Porsche RWB 993 (Pink) 1 18 + GIFT
- Minichamps 1 43 - BMW X5 E53 4.4i black
- MODELCARGROUP MCG18102 SAPgoldSHEZ SAS 966 RED 1 18 MODÈLE DIE CAST MODEL
- Osmo Creative Kit for iPad (iPad base included) Distressed Box
- Tamiya Russian Heavy Tank Stalin JS3
- Märklin 39460 H0 3L Elektrolok Serie Re 460 SBB Ep. VI DIGITAL SOUND NEUWARE
- Locomotiva Diesel Br 236 Märklin Db 3146 Scala H0
Duke Children's Ranked Among Top 50 Children's Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report
Duke Children’s is ranked among the top 50 children's hospitals nationally in 9 specialties by U.S. News & World Report, which just released their 2019-2020 rankings of the best children's hospitals. The specialties are cancer, diabetes and endocrinology, gastroenterology and GI surgery, neonatology, nephrology, neurology and neurosurgery, orthopedics, pulmonology, and urology.
North Carolina’s First Double Hand Transplant Recipient Grateful for Gift
In April 2017, Debra Kelly developed an invasive strep A infection that almost killed her and required her hands and legs to be amputated. Just 10 months after learning about Duke’s hand transplant program, Kelly became the first person in North Carolina to receive a bilateral hand transplant. Today she is thrilled to be regaining her independence and returning to the activities she loves.
Weight Loss Surgery Gives Mom New Lease on Life
Michelle Taylor of Bahama, NC, woke up one morning with an epiphany: “I just had this overwhelming feeling that I wouldn’t be here in 10 years.” Her weight was out of control, and she was ready to make a change. After deciding to try gastric bypass surgery, she made a list of things she wanted to do after losing weight. Since her surgery in August 2014, Taylor has lost 140 pounds and has crossed off every single item on her list, including the most important one: to live.
Duke Health BlogMore Stories
1 43 APEX HOLDEN VF COMMODORE 2017 SANDOWN RETRO LIVERY TANDER goldING GRM Jul6
Lamaze Prepared Child Birth Class
1 18 Ford Escort Latvala Lahti Historic Rally 2010 1 18 • Sunstar 4492 Jul8
Loud and Proud Communication Group for Parkinson's Disease
Breast & GYN Cancer Support Group