Az461-0,5 x WIKING H0 (1 87) AUTOVETTURA VOLKSWAGEN VW + HORCH + MB+ DKW +
- Spark S4199 1 43 Resina '13 Porsche 918 Spyder Weissach Pacco, black e Arancione
- Norev 184880 PEUGEOT 309 Gti red 1987 scala 1 18 MODELLINO AUTO NUOVO °
- Solido - Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 2.8L 1974 - 1 43
- 715D Rare Norev Bus Saviem SC 10U RN Rodoviaria Nacional 1 43
- Maserati Mexico Frua Speciale (1967) Resin Model Car 51311-042
- 2018 Hot Wheels Car Culture Team Transport 1 64 Scale Complete 3 Vehicle Set
- Zf1279 Fujimi 1 24 Maqueta Coche 03307-1000 BMW M325i M Power 2.3L Dohc 16v
- RARE ANCIEN NIEDERMEIER AUTO POLICE TOLE 1950 BING ARNOLD SCHUCO GAMA TIPPCO
- Tamiya Alpine A110 radio control '71 Monte Carlo rally specification Vintage
- BX83-2Märklin Hamo H0 Dc 8347 Guss-Dampflok 44 690 Db Vapor, Kl.abbruchteil
- Pathfinder Battles Gargantuan Green Dragon - Legends of Golarion PAINTED PAP
Duke Children's Ranked Among Top 50 Children's Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report
Duke Children’s is ranked among the top 50 children's hospitals nationally in 9 specialties by U.S. News & World Report, which just released their 2019-2020 rankings of the best children's hospitals. The specialties are cancer, diabetes and endocrinology, gastroenterology and GI surgery, neonatology, nephrology, neurology and neurosurgery, orthopedics, pulmonology, and urology.
North Carolina’s First Double Hand Transplant Recipient Grateful for Gift
In April 2017, Debra Kelly developed an invasive strep A infection that almost killed her and required her hands and legs to be amputated. Just 10 months after learning about Duke’s hand transplant program, Kelly became the first person in North Carolina to receive a bilateral hand transplant. Today she is thrilled to be regaining her independence and returning to the activities she loves.
Weight Loss Surgery Gives Mom New Lease on Life
Michelle Taylor of Bahama, NC, woke up one morning with an epiphany: “I just had this overwhelming feeling that I wouldn’t be here in 10 years.” Her weight was out of control, and she was ready to make a change. After deciding to try gastric bypass surgery, she made a list of things she wanted to do after losing weight. Since her surgery in August 2014, Taylor has lost 140 pounds and has crossed off every single item on her list, including the most important one: to live.
Duke Health BlogMore Stories
Tin toy soldiers ELITE painted 54 mm Danish Knight Jul6
Lamaze Prepared Child Birth Class
. MINICHAMPS VW VOLKSWAGEN 1200 BEETLE KAFER 1983 RED MINT BOXED Jul8
Loud and Proud Communication Group for Parkinson's Disease
Breast & GYN Cancer Support Group