Starline Lux - Osca MT4 1100 Mille Miglia 1957 - 1 43
- Lotus Evora 410 2017 Yellow TECNOMODEL 1 18 TM18-111A Model
- Corgi Toys 440 Ford Consul Cortina Super Estate Car mint in mint box superb
- CORGI MODEL No.80101 FOWLER B6 ANDERTON & ROWLANDS THE LION MIB
- TEKNO 927 JAGUAR E TYPE MIB
- Matchbox No.64B Slingshot Dragster hot pink body mint boxed
- DTE LESNEY MATCHBOX REGULAR WHEELS 37-2 ORNG EVEN LOAD COCA COLA LORRY KGPW CA
- Hexbug Aquabot Wahoo fish B toy lot set of 6
- Reynolds Aluminum Spezial Burke & Cargle 1965 land speed record LSR Dwindle 006
- SPARK MODEL S43LM83 PORSCHE 956 N.3 LM 1983 HOLBERT-HAYWOOD-SCHUPPAN REPROD.1 43
- Heavy Assault Gun Company (Plastic) Battlefront Miniatures
- 950 Pieces Jigsaw Puzzle GHIBLI MY NEIGHBOR TOTgold Sunset Landscape_AC
Duke Children's Ranked Among Top 50 Children's Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report
Duke Children’s is ranked among the top 50 children's hospitals nationally in 9 specialties by U.S. News & World Report, which just released their 2019-2020 rankings of the best children's hospitals. The specialties are cancer, diabetes and endocrinology, gastroenterology and GI surgery, neonatology, nephrology, neurology and neurosurgery, orthopedics, pulmonology, and urology.
North Carolina’s First Double Hand Transplant Recipient Grateful for Gift
In April 2017, Debra Kelly developed an invasive strep A infection that almost killed her and required her hands and legs to be amputated. Just 10 months after learning about Duke’s hand transplant program, Kelly became the first person in North Carolina to receive a bilateral hand transplant. Today she is thrilled to be regaining her independence and returning to the activities she loves.
Weight Loss Surgery Gives Mom New Lease on Life
Michelle Taylor of Bahama, NC, woke up one morning with an epiphany: “I just had this overwhelming feeling that I wouldn’t be here in 10 years.” Her weight was out of control, and she was ready to make a change. After deciding to try gastric bypass surgery, she made a list of things she wanted to do after losing weight. Since her surgery in August 2014, Taylor has lost 140 pounds and has crossed off every single item on her list, including the most important one: to live.
Duke Health BlogMore Stories
63b Foamite Fire Crash Tender - 30191 Matchbox Regular Wheels Lesney Jul6
Lamaze Prepared Child Birth Class
Hot wheels Highway 35 World Race 13 car lot (BOX) Jul8
Loud and Proud Communication Group for Parkinson's Disease
Breast & GYN Cancer Support Group