Little Legion - Zulu Warriors with Shields Raised Z 117 Rorke's Drift Isandlwana
- 1934 FORD COUPE Hubley No. 404 Made in USA
- 2016 Porsche 911R en silver con red Atado Alambre Franjas de Carreras 1 43
- CIJ - 3 73 - Tracteur Renault Fainéant Fardier (Ancien, pas réédition)
- Minichamps 1 18 Scale - 155 818633 Ford Capri 3.0S V.M Woodman Spa 1981
- BRUMM BM0358B JAGUAR C N.17 WALKER-MOSS LM53 1 43 MODEL DIE CAST MODEL
- Tin toy soldiers ELITE painted 54 mm Vexillarius of Cornuti Seniores, Consta
- Bump 'n Go Hot Rod Car Crank Friction KO Japan Works & Looks Great 7
- Messerschmitt Bf109f-4 Trop r1 Fighter Limited Edition Plastic Kit 1 48 Model
- RIO 4314 - Citroen ID 19 Break ambulance - 1962 1 43
- WALTHERS 932-16703 PULLMAN-STANDARD 4-4-2 SLEEPER CANADIAN NATIONAL CN
- Pyritohedron by Ryan Binter (hand made Twisty Puzzle aka Cube 3x3 and Pyraminx)
Duke Children's Ranked Among Top 50 Children's Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report
Duke Children’s is ranked among the top 50 children's hospitals nationally in 9 specialties by U.S. News & World Report, which just released their 2019-2020 rankings of the best children's hospitals. The specialties are cancer, diabetes and endocrinology, gastroenterology and GI surgery, neonatology, nephrology, neurology and neurosurgery, orthopedics, pulmonology, and urology.
North Carolina’s First Double Hand Transplant Recipient Grateful for Gift
In April 2017, Debra Kelly developed an invasive strep A infection that almost killed her and required her hands and legs to be amputated. Just 10 months after learning about Duke’s hand transplant program, Kelly became the first person in North Carolina to receive a bilateral hand transplant. Today she is thrilled to be regaining her independence and returning to the activities she loves.
Weight Loss Surgery Gives Mom New Lease on Life
Michelle Taylor of Bahama, NC, woke up one morning with an epiphany: “I just had this overwhelming feeling that I wouldn’t be here in 10 years.” Her weight was out of control, and she was ready to make a change. After deciding to try gastric bypass surgery, she made a list of things she wanted to do after losing weight. Since her surgery in August 2014, Taylor has lost 140 pounds and has crossed off every single item on her list, including the most important one: to live.
Duke Health BlogMore Stories
X Press AL - Willeme LC 610 T Mid Covered 1952 - 1 43 Jul6
Lamaze Prepared Child Birth Class
Ignition Model 1 43 TOP SECRET GT-R (R35) IG1542 Pre Order on SEP 2019 Jul8
Loud and Proud Communication Group for Parkinson's Disease
Breast & GYN Cancer Support Group